UGREEN 3.5mm to 2RCA Audio Auxiliary Stereo Y Splitter Cable
Convert a 3.5mm Stereo Jack to 2RCA Plugs (Left and Right)
- UGREEN 3.5mm (1/8″ headphone plug) to 2 RCA (Right/Left) stereo patch cable is ideal for plugging the 3.5mm plug into the headphone jack of your device or computer and the 2 RCA’s to the left and right auxiliary inputs on your sound system.
- This high-end 3.5mm to 2RCA stereo adapter cables offer incredible audio clarity over all lengths to provide a versatile connection between hardware for all your stereo audio needs. The slim metal case connector allows you to plug it to your source device without taking off your mobile phone case.
What is a twin phono used for?
- Twin Phono is also known as an RCA connection and carries two mono signals across each Phono connector, which are combined in audio equipment for stereo sound.
- Devices with RCA connector: Stereo receivers or speakers, VCR, DVD player, TV, Wii box, video camera, AV receiver, amplifier, projector, radio – Subwoofer, HDTV, Dolby Digital Receiver, DTS Decoder, Mini Disk, TV, Wii box, video camera, VCR, and more
- Connector A: 3.5mm Jack; Connector B: 2RCA
- Gold Plated Connectors for corrosion resistance and reliable connectivity
- Copper provides maximum conductivity and durability
- 24AWG gauge
- Soft PVC Jacket for easy management
- Connect your Cell Phone, iPod, MP3 player, Tablet or PC to your home audio system
- Driver free.
- Please ensure compatibility and correct operation of all connected equipment before the cable is permanently installed inside a permanent fixture
1x UGREEN 3.5mm male to 2RCA male cable